Gain the skills to be a changemaker in the nonprofit sector.
In 2019, the Nonprofit Management and Leadership graduate certificate in the School of Public Policy was ranked as one of the best in the country by US News and World Report.
This world-class certificate program, which can be completed in as little as one year, is designed for working professionals at all levels of nonprofit organizations. You will be empowered in your career and equipped with the skills to multiply your impact throughout your organization and for the people that you serve.
- Your Passion: Make the most of your passion for making the world a better place. Learn the skills to implement positive change for a cause you care about, whether that is improving your community, creating better opportunities for youth, bettering public health or forming a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Your Career: The nonprofit sector is one of the three biggest industries in the United States and offers a range of opportunities for ambitious people to do well while also doing good. With state and local governments increasingly strapped financially, nonprofits meet critical needs in their communities while employing millions of highly skilled professionals across the country.
- Your Impact: The graduate certificate in Nonprofit Management and Leadership is designed for anyone who wants to manage and lead a nonprofit organization. Our alumni are not only making an impact, they are leading teams and organizations to be the change they want to see in the world.
The 12-credit, four-course graduate certificate program is designed for working professionals.
Students are required to maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average in order to be awarded the graduate certificate.
- PLCY798Y Nonprofit and NGO Management and Leadership
Fall 2019: Tuesdays, 6:30-9pm, beginning on Aug 27; Instructor: Alex Counts
- PLCY688F Nonprofit Financial Management
Fall 2019: Wednesdays, 6:30-9pm, beginning on Aug 28; Instructor: Nathan Dietz