At a time of extraordinary political tumult in the United States, alongside a global pandemic and a major economic crisis, this panel of UMD experts will discuss a cross-section of major foreign policy issues in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.
- Robert C. Orr, Dean of the School of Public Policy, on: "The U.S., the U.N., and Climate Change"
- Nancy Gallagher, Director of the Center for International and Security Policy at Maryland, on: "Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Arms Control
- Shibley Telhami, Professor of Government and Politics, on "America and the Middle East"
- Margaret Pearson, Professor of Government and Politics, "U.S.-China Relations"
- Scott Lasensky (Moderator), Visiting Professor; Former Senior Policy Advisor, Obama Administration