Join Career Services for this virtual panel of students who had an internship this past summer (or spring). The students will speak about their experiences and answer questions. This event will be an educational experience for students to share what their internship was like, assist students in the process of attaining one and share their successes as well as lessons learned from them.
1. Cody Impton, The Century Foundation, No specialization, Education policy interest
2. Caitlin Sullivan, Partnership for Public Service, Non-Profit Management specialization
3. Chelsea Brown, The Aspen Institute, International Development (IDEV) specialization
4. Katie Morton, Erie County Democratic Party, Education Policy specialization
5. Joey Heavner, World Resources Institute, Environmental Policy specialization