Newly admitted students are invited to join us for an in-person Admitted Student Visit Day! Following an information session during which you'll hear from our office, the Office of Student Orientation and Transition, and the Department of Resident Life, you'll be taken on a student-led tour of UMD's beautiful campus! On the tour you can expect to visit a resident hall building, explore the Eppley Recreation Center and see one of our state-of-the-art classroom buildings.
You will need to use your Directory ID and Multi-Factory Authentication to access the registration page.
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of our guests and campus community as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that all registered individuals (and their guests) abide by the following guidance. UMD’s guidelines are aligned with federal, state and county guidelines for K-12 guests participating in events and activities on campus. In order to participate in an Admitted Student Visit Day you must agree to:
- Only bring up to two (2) guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- Show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of your scheduled visit. Supporting documentation will be required at check-in.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times when indoors. The mask or face covering should be secured under your chin and over your nose.
- Remain physically distanced from other guests.
- Cancel your visit if you are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling ill. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Visit Cancellation”.